Wednesday 22 August 2012

Mittwoch Aus Licht ...Wednesday from Light

Just got back from Birmingham went to watch Sophie who was performing in Stockhausen's Avant garde opera Mittwoch Aus Licht .........it was amazing and completely bonkers....I thoroughly enjoyed the whole 6 hour experience ...you can watch the live streaming on Thursday here you just have to register .......more pics when I have recovered I need to lie down in a quiet darkened room .........Happy yellow Wednesday ......Here is a piece with Stockhausen talking about his work..x

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm..... sounds interesting.

    Hope your time in the darkened room has restored you!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks quite fascinating however the last 4+ hour performance I sat through was a Wagner Opera and I thought I wouldn't recover for a week. Good on for Sophie, she is quite amazing isn't she. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so mellow yellow? It does look like bonkers. How nice that you could see Sophie's performance.
    I never imagined any of this when you mentioned opera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like an absolutely amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That looks like an absolutely amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post...Please leave a comment if you like .....I'll try and answer anything you'd like to know.I try and answer every comment you leave so check back or click on subscribe by email

Related Posts with Thumbnails