Sunday 13 November 2011

Two walks a day ...as the doctor ordered.....


The first in the woods with the Fly Agaric .......






In the woods behind our house .....it's a great time for funghi ...I'll get Jocelyn to identify these as she is an expert although I think the purple one is an Amethyst Deceiver ........magical time in Bluebell Woods ...My fairy name is Bluebell, Jim's is Woodpecker and Ruby is Evergreen .....
this afternoon we went to Lepe Country Park (click on link to read about it some interesting history) for a walk along the sea it was so clear it looked like you could paddle across to the Isle of Wight ...I guess you could in a kayak !!.....


yes this clay was REALLY turquoise .....I wondered if I made a pot and fired it whether it would stay that colour .........






A few of these Conifers had already come down where the cliff had eroded ........these have their extraordinary roots exposed .....looked like Jim's old dreadlocks ..........


Magical light as the sun was going down .........

AAAAWWWWW........and LJ loves JC too.........xxx

had my two walks as part of my physiotherapy for my back ....one in the woods with the doggies and one on the coast .....a perfect Sunday........

17 comments:

  1. lovely pics lorna, hope the back is better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, looks like you had a good day. So that shroom on top isn't amanita muscaria??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos you posted today today. Lovey shrooms, funguys and dreadful things. Suddenly my laptop isn't cooperating since I left Alaska, at least for iphoto and photo shop leaving my ability to enhance my posts rather limiting.
    Can't wait to get settled and start making stuff again. Just a few more days!
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnifiques photos automnales..je suis contente de te voire en forme..attention aux tiques en forêt..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos. Loved the slightly eaten fly agaric one. The purple one is a beauty too. It must be good to be up and about again and be able to take all this in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos Lorna. I hope the back is better soon, I can really sympathise with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos - I love walking by the sea but don't live near enough to do it often nowadays. Great fungi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are out and about, I always love your views....what a romantic Mr. Cjorley is. You too are so cute!!!!! Great fungi.... xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos Lorna. It's always fun to grab the camera for a walk. why is funghi so fun?! It is! take it easy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos Lorna especially the fungi and that turquoise rock. Hope your back's improving. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, Lorna! I'm so glad you're up and walking (and hopefully not in any pain). What a lovely place you live in! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos Lorna and such nice places to walk too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lorna!! i LOVE LOVE this!! the mushrooms are beauties!! and as you know...i love to take pic's of them too!
    what a wonderful walk...i sure hope your back heals!! it's about time, right?!

    the coastline is gorgeous!...the sun setting...your heart :)...and the cut tree!!

    you look good! so happy.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are looking good, lady! The walks have been very stimulating for you I'd say. Love the photos, all so inspiring. Keep mending!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you everyone for your good wishes I try and reply individually but for those who are no reply bloggers thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ...i appreciate all your good wishes and am now well on the road to recovery ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking beautiful girl..glad the walks are helpingxxlynda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glorious fungi in your woods! I've been wondering about the walking for my back so it's interesting to read this post. Two walks a day! Hope your back is well on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post...Please leave a comment if you like .....I'll try and answer anything you'd like to know.I try and answer every comment you leave so check back or click on subscribe by email

Related Posts with Thumbnails